PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
The data collected are protected information and are not disclosed to anyone other than the persons authorized to operate the server and the Portal. Statistics that are useful in operating the Portal may be generated on the basis of the data collected. The statistics do not include any identifying characteristics of persons visiting the Portal.
The Firm uses cookie files in order to enable visitors to use the Portal and in order to generate anonymous statistics. Cookies are IT data, specifically text files, transmitted by an online service visited by an Internet user to the user’s device (computer, smartphone, tablet etc) and are designed for the operation of websites. Cookies typically contain the address of the website they come from, the duration for which they are stored on the end user’s device, and a unique number.
The Newsletter service enables registered users to obtain information by e-mail concerning arbitration in Poland and around the world selected by the editors of the portal arbitraz.laszczuk.pl. Use of the Newsletter service is voluntary. The Newsletter service is provided only to persons who duly register for the service.
In order to provide the Newsletter service, the firm collects e-mail addresses from interested persons. Interested persons may also provide their name and place of work, which helps adapt the content of the Newsletter to suit the recipients of the service.
Any registered person may modify or delete at any time the data entered when registering for the Newsletter.
The data controller is the law firm of Łaszczuk i Wspólnicy sp. k. with its offices at pl. Piłsudskiego 2, Warsaw, Poland. Personal data (i.e. name, e-mail, place of work) are collected by the Firm solely for processing in order to provide the Newsletter service. Personal data will not be provided to data recipients within the meaning of Art. 7(6) of the Personal Data Protection Act. The data subject has the right to review and correct his or her data. Submission of data is voluntary, but necessary in order to receive the Newsletter service.
Registration for the Newsletter service
In order to register for the Newsletter service:
- Enter the website www.arbitraz.laszczuk.pl
- Complete the electronic form by entering under “Your e-mail” the e-mail where you would like the next issue of the Newsletter to be delivered. The e-mail address must be owned or controlled by the person registering. The person’s name and place of work may also be entered in the relevant field.
- Provide consent to processing of personal data by the Firm for the purpose of using the Newsletter service provided by the Firm. Consent to processing of personal data should be confirmed by ticking the adjacent box
- Provide consent to receipt of commercial information via e-mail from the Firm in the form of the Newsletter. Consent should be confirmed by clicking the adjacent box
- 6) Click the “Register” button
After completing these steps, an e-mail will be sent to the indicated address containing a link for confirmation of the registration.
In order to launch the Newsletter service, go to your inbox and click on the link to confirm the registration. This will cause the e-mail address provided during the registration process to be added to the distribution list for the Newsletter service. This completes the registration process.
After completion of the registration process, the editors of the Portal will send to the registered e-mail address upcoming issues of the Newsletter containing information about arbitration in Poland and around the world.
Deletion of registered data
In order to remove your data from the distribution list for the Newsletter service:
- Enter the website www.arbitraz.laszczuk.pl
- Click on the Newsletter link. This will open the “Newsletter Registration” page.
- In the field entitled “Your e-mail,” enter the e-mail address you wish to remove from the distribution list for the Newsletter service.
- Click the “Unsubscribe” button.
After completing these steps, an e-mail will be sent to the indicated address containing a link to the page enabling safe removal of the e-mail address and other data from the distribution list for the Newsletter service.
To unsubscribe from the Newsletter service, go to your inbox and click on the link providing secure access to the page enabling deletion of your e-mail address and other data from the distribution list of the Newsletter service.
Deletion of the e-mail address and other data from the distribution list for the Newsletter service will occur upon clicking the confirmation link sent to the e-mail address to be removed.
To change your e-mail address or other data from the distribution list for the Newsletter service, follow the procedure described above for removal of the registered data and then register for the Newsletter again.
If you have any problems revising your information, please write to us at email@example.com.
Links to other sites