On 19 September 2019, in Vienna, the Energy Community holds the conference on different aspects of dispute resolution.
The conference will cover following topics:
- “All is burning…” The impact of climate change on dispute resolution Moderator: Bernhard Maier, Squire Patton Bogs
- Update: Recent investment arbitration cases Moritz Keller, Clifford Chance
- Dispute resolution in Eastern Europe - between commerce and politics Moderator: Olga Hamama
- ISDS in the wake of Achmea – what next? Stephan Schill, University of Amsterdam
- Let’s talk: The future of energy dispute resolution Moderator: Alice Fremuth-Wolf, VIAC
More information at the energy-community website.