From 6 June to 8 June 2019, the ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (ICC YAF) hold the conference on hot topics in international arbitration.
The conference program will cover following topics:
- Oxford Style Debate to discuss whether ‘Singapore Convention’ will deliver a clear framework for the enforcement and recognition of mediated settlement agreements.
- “Expedited and not so expedited networking” session
- Fire side chat (Interview)
- Diversity 360! – Defining Diversity in International Arbitration!
- Arbitration’s Got Talent!
More information at the ICC website.