On 19 March 2019, the ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (YCC YAF) holds a conference on how professional links and connections help or not young practitioners in the world of arbitration.
The conference will cover following topics:
- Arbitration Events: Should you go to them? How to introduce yourself and air your views?
- Elevating your profile in public: friend or foe?
- Should you display your professional experience?
- Social Media: Connections, posts, likes, and effect on your arbitration career.
- Institutional perspective: What is the role of arbitral institutions in promoting or even regulating the issues?
More information at the ICC website.