On 25-26 October 2018, in London, the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) and the Association of International Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN) hold a conference on Dispute Resolution in the Oil and Gas Business.
The conference will cover the following topics:
- Boundary Disputes
- State Investment Disputes
- Joint Operating Agreement Disputes
- Human Rights & Environmental Disputes
- Damages in Oil & Gas Disputes
- Oil & Gas Pricing Disputes
- Oil &Gas Infrastructure Disputes
- Improving Dispute Resolution in the International Oil & Gas Business
More information at the LCIA website.