On 18 June 2018, in Stockholm, the Beijing Arbitration Commission, the SCC, the Finland Arbitration Institute, the Danish Institute of Arbitration (DIA) and the Arbitration and Dispute Resolution Institute of Oslo Chamber of Commerce hold 2018 Nordic Summit on Commercial Dispute Resolution in China.
The conference will gather arbitration experts from China and the Nordic countries to discuss various aspects related to commercial arbitration in China, among others in the energy, financial and investment sector.
At the conference, the following topics will be discussed during five sessions:
- Session I: The Overview of Arbitration and TPF Practice in the PRC
- Session II: The Overview of Commercial Mediation Practice in the PRC
- Session III: The Implications of COC, Take-or-pay, Price Review and Other Customary Energy Contract Clauses under Chinese Contract Law
- Session IV: Latest Developments in Construction Law in the PRC
- Session V: The Overview of Private Investment and Finance Disputes in the PRC
More information and registration at the conference website.