On 14 June 2018, in London, Global Arbitration Review (GAR) holds 4th Annual GAR Live Energy Disputes.
The conference consists in five sessions:
- Session I: The interview (an energy insider interviewed by the programme's chairs)
- Session II: The future of energy disputes – what’s going to break next?
- Session III: The GAR Live Question Time for arbitrators
- Session IV: Monetising awards and emerging enforcement options and markets
- Session V: The GAR Live inquisition: How suited are private claims for public wrongs?
More information and registration at the GAR Live website.