On 26 April 2018, in London, Commercial Dispute Resolution (CDR) holds its annual Spring Arbitration Symposium.
The event assesses the state of the market going forward into 2018, looking at the latest legal, and procedural developments in this area, while also assessing the state of the market in the key business sectors and leading arbitral jurisdictions.
The topics discussed at the conference include:
- Regional trends in international arbitration
- Hot topics, judicial support, and current cases
- Ensuring the enforcement of arbitral awards
- Best practice in construction and engineering arbitrations
- Energy arbitrations: the latest trends
- What is the value of your claim: assessing financial recovery in international arbitration
- Answering expectations in investment arbitration
- Development and diversity in international arbitration
More information and registration at the CDR website.