On 2 February 2018, Lewiatan Arbitration Court published the rules and the case for the 7th edition of the Lewiatan Arbitration Moot. On the same day, registration of moot teams was open.
Lewiatan Arbitration Moot (KAL) is the largest in Poland moot addressed to advocate and legal advisor trainees. The Moot consists of two phases: written and oral. The oral finals will be held on 7-8 June 2018.
Schedule of Arbitration Moot 2018:
- 2 February 2018 – the case published
- 12 February 2018 – participants may submit questions
- 20 February 2018 – answers to the participants’ questions published
- 28 February 2018 – team registration
- 10 March 2018 – claims submission by the teams
- 10 April 2018 – responses to the claim submission by the teams
- 20 May 2018 – written phase results published
- 7-8 June 2018 – orals and the finals
- 8 June 2018 – arbitration picnic
More information about the Moot at the website of the Lewiatan Court of Arbitration (in Polish only).