On 30-31 January 2018 in London, C5 holds its 7th annual International Disputes and Asset Recovery involving Russian and CIS Parties conference.
Topics for the conference include:
- Arbitrability of Corporate Disputes in Relation to International Commercial Arbitrations
- Resolving Shareholder Disputes involving Russian and CIS Parties
- Debate: Co-operation of Lawyers from Different Jurisdictions on Cross-border Cases
- Costs in International Arbitration and Litigation: Top Tips for Managing “Claimant-Lawyer-Funder” Tri-Partite Relationship
- Extradition and Law Enforcement Cooperation with Russia and CIS Jurisdictions
- High Stake Energy Battles arising out of Russia and CIS
- Getting Through the Complexities of Law and Valuation: Damages Claims in Disputes
More information and registration at the C5 website.