On 18-19 January 2018, in Houston, Texas, the ICC International Court of Arbitration (ICC) with the Institute for Transnational Arbitration (ITA) and the Institute for Energy Law (IEL) of the Centre for American and International Law co-organise the 5th edition of their joint conference on international arbitration in the energy sector.
The topics of the conference include:
- Mexican Energy Disputes – A New Era
- Arbitrator Selection
- Global Energy Markets – US Foreign Policy Perspectives
- Resource Nationalism in Emerging Markets
- 2017 Year in Review: The Top 10 Developments in International Energy Arbitration
- Energy Disputes From the Client Perspective
More information and registration at the ICC website.