European Arbitration Center opens admissions to Arbitration Academy, a series of lectures on arbitration held at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw.
List of guest speakers during the academy includes:
- Marcin Asłanowicz, PhD, Partner, Wolf Theiss
- Beata Gessel-Kalinowska vel Kalisz, PhD, Senior Partner, Gessel
- Ignacy Janas, In-house lawyer, Adamed
- Bartosz Krużewski, Partner, Clifford Chance
- Eligiusz Krześniak, Managing Partner Zarządzający, Squire Patton Boggs
- Piotr Sadownik, Partner, Gide
- Paweł Stykowski, General Counsel, InterRisk
- Justyna Szpara, Managing Partner, Łaszczuk & Partners.
The inauguration of the Academy will be held on 24 October 2017.
Registration for the Academy is available at Pracodawca Prawniczy website.