On 27th April 2017, in London, Commercial Dispute Resolution (CDR) holds its Spring Arbitration Symposium.
Paul Key QC of Essex Court Chambers, London, will open the Symposium with an address on some of the current challenges facing practitioners in international arbitration.
During the conference, the following topics will be discussed by panels of experts:
- Energy and commodities arbitrations: latest trends
- Ensuring the enforcement of arbitral awards
- Ask the Arbitrators: Tribunal Selection
- Drafting the perfect dispute resolution clause
- Current developments in maritime arbitrations
- Best practice in construction and engineering arbitrations
- Best practice in assessing evidence in international arbitrations
- Tribunal Secretaries: a useful aide to modern arbitral practice?
More information and registration at the CDR website.